Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy New Year! (Yes, a little late...)

Wow, I am so terrible at updating the blog!  That should’ve been my New Year’s resolution.  So in the last post, I said I would be sharing the game plan that David and I came up with.  Here it is:

-formulate a list of questions for him based on his edit

-edit the book and make all the needed changes

-have someone else edit the book and proofread it

-find four teenagers to read it

-make up questionnaire for readers to get feedback

-When I’m done with the final edit, David will read it again

-THEN, submit my book!

Although I didn’t blog about it, I was hard at work during my break from school doing all of these things.  I finished editing my book.  Someone else edited it, proofread it, and helped me polish it.  Two teenage readers read my book and filled out a questionnaire.  Another two readers are about to start the book.  And as of today, David is reading the final version of My Perfect Little Secret.  In about two weeks, David and I will talk again and then we will submit the book to a list of literary agents!

P.S. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment